Troyan Hill Maisonettes of Petra in Lesvos (Lesbos) island in Greece:
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes in Lesvos, Greece
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Room Categories
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Room Facilities & More Information
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Pictures
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes from Earth Google
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Distances
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Contacts - General Questions
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Address
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Local Excursions
| Book online your flight ticket from uti.gr
| Book online your boat ticket from uti.gr
| Book online your Rent a Car from uti.gr
| Petra's Village at island Lesvos (Lesbos) from www.uti.gr
| Greek island Lesvos (Lesbos) from www.uti.gr
| Troyan Hill Maisonettes Bookings - Room reservations
Troyan Hill Maisonettes
The Troyan Hill Maisonettes are built in an idyllic landscape and combine the beauty of both sea and mountain.
They consist of six newly built traditional stone houses, 1.4 km from the seashore, situated on a mountain side thus providing a spectacular and panoramic view of Petra village.
The accommodation is surrounded by a variety of fruit trees and a green garden with many flowers to offer freshness and beauty.
The Troyan Hill Maisonettes complete a piece of the puzzle resembling a newly built castle, replacement of those existing in the Byzantine and or the Medieval era, which, combined with privacy and tranquillity, offer guests unforgettable summer and winter holidays.
Within these 50 sq meters we provide amenities that are equal to those of modern residences. Comfortable and fully equipped with a full size kitchen stove, large refrigerator, cooking utensils, hair dryer, TV and air-conditioning.Having a car at your disposal is obligatory...
Room Categories of Troyan Hill Maisonettes
1. Studios Type "A" 2 - 3 pax
Troyan Hill Maisonettes Studios are comfortable with 50 sq.m. and the kitchen is fully equipped: a cooker with 4 hobs and oven, refrigerator, cooking utensils, serving set and a kitchen table.
The studios have 2 single beds and a sofa that can accommodate 1 person.
The studios have TV, hair dryer, air conditioning, a bathroom and a large balcony with a panoramic view to the village of Petra and to the Aegean Sea.
2. Μais. Type "A1" 3 - 4 pax
The maisonettes are comfortable with 70 sq.m. and have a fully equipped kitchen: a cooker with 4 hobs and oven, refrigerator, cooking utensils, serving set and a kitchen table. The living room has an open kitchen with a sofa that can accommodate 1 person.
A wooden staircase leads to the open loft where 3 single beds are.
The maisonettes have TV, hair dryer, air conditioning, a bathroom and a large balcony with a panoramic view to the village of Petra and to the Aegean Sea.
Room Facilities of Troyan Hill Maisonettes
• Private Car Park
• Fire Safety
• Windsurfing Center Local Business Info. +30 22530 42210
• Water Sports Facility Local Business info. +30 22530 42210
• Stove with 4 hobs
• Filter coffee machine
• W/C + Shower
• Every extra bed is a polymorphic sofa bed
• Baby coat Available (Upon Request)
Distances from Troyan Hill Maisonettes to regions of interest on Lesvos Island
Distanses in m/klm
• 2.170 m to central square and the market • 2.800 m to Petra's Port (daily connection with Turkey) • 2.200 m to Farmacy • 1.800 m to Sandy Beach • 1.700 m to Football Field • 1.400 m to Bakery
North Side of Lesvos Island
• 5 klm to Molyvos --> • 9 klm to Eftalou Beach (thermal springs) --> • 9 klm to Vafios (old settlement with panoramic view and lovely sunset) --> • 23,5 klm to Skala Sikaminias (the village of Stratis Myrivilis with church of Madonna Panagia right in front of the charming fishing port) --> • 2,5 klm to Anaxos (tourist resort) --> • 6,5 klm to Ampelia (sandy beach) --> • 7 klm to Skoutaros --> • 3,5 klm to Petri (old settlement with panoramic view and lovely sunset) --> • 5 klm to Lafiona (old settlement with panoramic view and lovely sunset) --> • 7 klm to Stipsi (old traditional village with marvelous kitchen) --> • 10 klm to Ypsilometopo -->
Noth East Side of Lesvos Island
• 26 km to Tsonia Beach (hidden from the meltemi "Etesians" with fantastic red sandy beach) --> • 25 km to Kapi's Port (geni limani) --> • 23,5 km to Mantamado & the house church of Archangel Taxiarchis Michael --> • 31 km to Pedi & Aspropotamos beach --> • 38 km to Xampelia beach --> • 41 km to Nees Kidonies beach --> • 52 km to monastery of Agios Rafail, Agias Eirinis & Agiou Nikolaou -->
South East Side of Lesvos Island
• 54,5 klm to Mitilini's Harbour, Archaeological - Byzantine museums, Castel and Achient Theater --> • 62 klm to Mytilini's Aiport (kratigos) --> • 62,8 klm to Charamida beach --> • 62,5 klm to Agios Ermogenis (lovely sandy beach amongst the pine trees) --> • 58,6 klm to Skala Loutron -->
South Side of Lesvos Island
• 42,9 klm to Agiassos (old settlement, church of Panagia's Vrefokratousas) --> • 51,8 klm to Skala Polichnitou (the salt pans & fishing port) --> • 52,7 klm to Nyfida Beach --> • 55,7 klm to Vatera Beach (9 klm of sandy beach) --> • 70 km to Drota Beach (pebble beach & crystal waters) --> • 75,4 klm to Melinda Beach (pebble beach) --> • 73,3 klm to Plomari (homeland of Ouzo) --> • 70.8 klm to Snt Isidoros (sandy beach) --> • 68.4 klm to Tarti (sandy beach) don't miss to visit Fara, Tsafi and Ligonari lovely beaches -->
Center of Lesvos Island
• 15 klm to Kalloni "the center of the Island" (Health Center) --> • 19,9 klm to Skala Kallonis (homeland of sardine fish in Kalloni's gulf, Charming Fishport and long sandy beach) --> • 27,1 klm to Parakila (old traditional village) --> • 19,5 klm to monastery Leimonos or Monasteri of Agios Ignatios Agalianos --> • 38,8 klm to Apothikes --> • 17,2 klm to Agia Paraskevi (Museum of Industrial Olive-Oil Production in Lesvos) -->
West Side of Lesvos Island
• 13 klm to Filia --> • 17,7 klm to Anemotia (built in volcano crater) --> • 16,8 klm to Skalochori --> • 26,5 klm to Vatousa (homeland of James Paris cinematographic producer) --> • 32,8 klm to Chidira (visit the factory of Methimneos Wines) --> • 32,2 klm to monastery of Perivolis --> • 39,4 klm to Gavathas (sandy beach) --> • 35,9 klm to Antissa (don't miss to visit the lovely square) --> • 41,8 klm to Monastery of Ipsilou (monastery Agiou Ioannoy Theologou) --> • 49,3 klm to Petrified Forest & Natural History Museum
--> • 52 klm to Sigri (Natural History Museum) & lovely beach at Panagia's Faneromeni area. --> • 53,9 klm to monastery of Pitharioy (Lying on top of the artificial lake) --> • 51 klm to Skala Eresos (sandy beach, homeland of Sappho lyrical poet & Theophrastus and Fanias philosophers) --> • 54 klm to Tavari (don't miss to visit Podaras or Chroysos the unspoiled beaches) -->
Accommodation | Hotels, apartments, studios, rooms, houses, villas in Lesvos
| Ilion Hotel
| Liberty Apartments
| Musses Apartments
Lesvos (or Lesbos) is the third largest island of Greece and has a long history that goes back more than 3.000 years. It has been the birthplace of famous people, such as the poets Sappho and Alcaeos, Arion the Guitarist, and Pittacus, one of the seven wise men of ancient Greece. A tradition that even continues today and gives the island that distinctive atmosphere which makes it so different from the rest. Sappho's reputation as a lover of her own sex, has given the word "Lesbian" an international currency. Her reputation is based on some of the fragments of her poetry: "I was in love with you once, Atthis, long ago..."
Travel agencies, tourism offices, rent a car (hire, rentals) companies, mountain bike | Tour operators, transfers, day trips to turkey, excursions, trekking, birdwatching in Lesbos:
| Homerus - rent a car & motorbike in Petra
Rich in olives and fish, the island has an economic balance rare in the Aegean and because of its relative prosperity the island is very easy for travellers to reach even in the quiet months of winter. By air, one can get to Lesbos from Athens three times a day and from Salonica three times a week. By Ferry-boat, one can reach Lesbos every day from Piraeus, and from Salonica on a less frequent schedule.
Sites of our company
| www.uti.gr - Tourist Portal
| Uti - Μικρές Αγγελίες
| Uti - Mikres Agelies - Small Ads
| uti-hotelsingreece.gr - Lets go Greece to Summer - Uti Ξενοδοχεία στην Ελλάδα
| uti-hotelsingreece.gr - Lets go Greece to Summer - Uti Hotels in Greece
| greece.uti.gr - Ελλάδα - Περιφέρειες - Νομαρχίες - Δήμοι - Κοινότητες
Local Products | Traditional & organic olive oil, feta cheese, wines, pottery, ceramics, wood caving, dairy, saltedn fish, sardines, ouzo, gold, silver, popular art, in Lesvos:
| Reservations for hotels and cars in Lesvos
| Ergani Pottery workshop
| Raftelli - Protouli, Organic & extra virgin olive oil of Lesvos
| Panagos Cook Books
| Lesvos Agricultural Co-ops
| Bouchlis - LEVA, processing salted fish & olives
| Pavlidis Honey, Stypsi
| Papagiannidis Traditional and organic Marmalades & Sauces
| Kamaros Wood Carving Products, Agiassos (Agiasos)
| Ouzo Spentzas
| Paparisvas ELPA S.A. Oil Company, Mytilene
| Terra Aeolica, Organic Products
| Legakis Jewellery
| Mystakellis Dairy Products - oil & cheese
| Ouzo Arvanitis
| Ouzo Samaras
| Women's Cooperative of Petra
| Agricultural Cooperative of Stipsi (Stypsi)
| Katsakoulis Olive oil Traders
| Agricultural Cooperatives of Lemnos
| ANEL Local Development Company, Lemnos (Limnos)
| Computer Studies, Mytilini
| Mytilene Charity Institutions, Lesvos
| Chamber of Commerce
| Epikentro Business Center
| Lesvos Prefecture
| Cooperative Bank of Lemnos & Lesbos
| Queen Gold Silver, Mithimna
| Cheeses, Dairy Products | Cooperative of Mandamados (Mantamados)
| Bookshops, Books
| Housing and Constructions
| Agricultural Cooperative of Molyvos - Local organic products
| Stylianos - jewellery
(Organic & extra virgin olive oil, ouzo, feta & kafalotyri cheese, dairy products, pottery, ceramics, salted fish, wood carving, traditional sauces and marmalades are produced, sold & exported by some of the companies above).
Mytilene is the capital of the island and has a population of 30,000 people. This is about one third of the total population of the island. It is built amphitheatrically around its well preserved Byzantine Castle. Not very far from there, on the north-east side of town, one can find the Hellenistic Theatre with its superb acoustics and capacity of 10,000 people. Further in the suburb of Varia one can visit the Theophilos Museum.
Twelve kilometers from Mytilene, near the town of Moria, one can visit the Roman Aqueduct that was built in the second century AD. Going further up north by the east coast, thru a series of beautiful little villages one will arrive in the town of Mantamados, famous for its cheeses and the fine pottery. The next stop will be Skala Sikaminias, one of the most charming fishing villages one would ever see.
Restaurants, cafes, cafeterias, bars in Molivos, Molyvos, Mithymna, Petra, Vafios, Mytilene, Mitilini, Eresos, Vatera, Kalloni, Greece:
| Tropicana Restaurant, Molibos
| Evelyn's Hellenic tastes, Lesvos island
| Octapus Restaurant, Mithimna harbor port
| Taverna Vafios Restaurant
| Le Grand Bleu Restaurant, Molyvos harbour
| Mithymna Grill House
| Betty's Restaurant
| Gatos restaurant agora
| Congas disco-bar in Molybos beach
| Triena - Triaina bistro in Mithymna beach
| Olivepress acomodation in Molibos beach
| Orizontas restarant, Molyvos beach
| Ramona tavern of Molivos
| Resalto Cafe Bar in Skala Molivos
| Grill House in Petra
| The olive tree
| Restaurrant - Cafeteria in Molivos near the castle
| Agora tavern - restaurant
| Eftalou fish-taverna
| Ouzo drinking taverna
| Sun-set hotel of Eftalou
55 km from the capital of Mitilini, and 5 km before the Town of Molivos, one finds Petra, this village has a marvellous sundy beach 2Km in length. Homeland of a lot of painters and scholars, like Kazazis, Frilingos, Mihailidis, Kanellis, Eleftheriadis, etc.
In the centre of village there is a huge rock which stands as a giant and above on the top the resplendent temple of Virgin Mary of Glykofilousas (Patron Saint of Petra village) is built, the 114 steps bring you in altitude of 40 mt. in order to pray and admire the magestic landscape and the dew of the Aegean Sea.
Another sight is the temple of Saint Nikolaos, preserved monument, the wooden mansion of Vareltzidenas that is also unique in Lesvos.
In Petra you'll find a post office, banks, hotels rooms to rent, clubs, bars, restaurants & tavernas. Also you'll find the famous ouzo factory of Kouroumihali founded in 1884.
Again further south the village of Agia Paraskevi is situated. This village has a lot of old mansions and is known for the Bull Festival that has been celebrated since more than two hundred years. Near the village lay ruins of an ancient temple of Napaios Apollo and the ruins of an Ionian temple dated from the 3rd century BC. This temple was dedicated to Zeus, Hera and Dionysos.
In the island's center, not far from Agia Paraskevi, lays the modern town Kalloni. It is famous for its sardines which are caught in the nearby bay called the Gulf of Kalloni. On this gulf one will also find the popular summer resort Skala Kalloni with its beautiful sandy beaches. Also near the center of the island another well known town is Agiassos.
This town is famous for its pottery. Going further south again we reach the towns of Plomari and Vatera which have the most superb beaches of the island. At the western tip of Lesvos, Sigri is a pretty fishing village with a nice little beach and a castle that goes back to the 18th century. Not far from there lies the Petrified Forest, dating back fifteen million years. Finally, not far from Sigri, one will find the town of Eressos. Eressos has been the birth place of Sappho and Theoprastos. Its port, Skala Eressos, is a famous resort with a magnificent beach.
| Vacation, Accommodation, Business, Travel & Tourism in Lesvos
| Holidays in Lemnos limnos
| Holidays in Molivos
| Web Design & Promotions - Ignatis Mavridis
| Municipality of Mithymna town - Business & toursm portal
| Lesbos insel portal
| ETAL, Local Development Company, Lesvos
| Eurobit Internet Total Solutions - E-commerce applications
| Business Studies in Mytilene - Kalogridis Komninos - KEK KESP
| Lesvos, Lemnos and Ai Stratis prefectural tourism board
| Anagnostirio of Agiasos - Culture center
| Insel von Lesbos, Griechenland
| Eiland van Lesbos, Griechenland
| Polichnitos Hot Springs (Thermal Baths) in Southern Lesvos
| Properties in Kaloni
| Maziotis Civil engineers and architects in Mytilene
| Polichnitos Hot Springs (Thermal Baths) in Southern Lesvos
| Municipality of Agia Paraskevi, near Kaloni Gulf
| Real Estate Agency in Mytilene
| Lesvos oil
| Municipality of Mandamados (Mantamados)
As it can be seen from its classical history, its abundance of poets, musicians, philosophers and lawgivers, was one of the great cultural centers of the Greek world. It was second perhaps only to Athens, in its influence if not in its power. As a place for a holiday, for a rest or for quiet work, LESVOS is HARD to BETTER.
It is big enough to permit that change of scene so necessary if one is to avoid "island claustrophobia". It has a further advantage that it is easy from here to take a day trip or excursion (excurssion) to visit Chios or to explore the coastline of Turkey.
Major Searching Engines:
Most hotels, apartments, villas or studios are presented here. Travel agencies and rent a car companies can offer reservations for you. Restaurants, cafeterias, tourist shops, jewelleries etc. are also here. Olive oil, ouzo, feta cheese, dairy products, pottery, ceramics, salted fish & wood carving local products can be found here.
Lesvos is a beautiful Greek island with the best beaches & nature. The island is suitable for alternative trekking, walking, birdwatching, excursions to petrified forest in Sigri. Day trips to Molivos (Mithymna), Petra, Skala Sikaminia, Gavathas, Eressos (Eresos), Vatera or Petra, Eftalou & Anaxos are not to be missed.
Copyright © 2016, www.uti.gr - Troyan Hill Maisonettes of Petra :: Address: Lygona Petra's, Lesvos Island, Zip 81109, Greece.